Congratulations, you’ve made it! All your hard work has paid off, and now it’s time to celebrate! Our graduate package has it all: an action-packed rainforest adventure, an exploration of sun-kissed beaches and beautiful underwater worlds, and even a restorative massage for the parents who got you through.
Our team will personally greet you at Belize City International Airport and provide ground transportation to the lodge. Upon arrival, check into your Mountain View Cabana and its scenic vistas of the nearby mountains. During your stay, you’ll venture out to explore the wild side of Belize: Take a day trip canoeing through the ancient Barton Creek Cave, which culminates with an exhilarating zip-lining adventure or a visit to Green Hill Butterfly Farm. Explore the nocturnal critters and wildlife on a guided night hike to experience the rainforest after dark.
GAÏA RIVERLODGE PORTION
- Personal welcome at Belize City International airport with ground transportation to the lodge
- Three nights at GAÏA Riverlodge in two of our Mountain View Cabanas with king beds
- Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Day trip to Caracol Maya site with stops at Rio Frio Cave and the Rio On pools
- Day trip to Barton Creek Cave, with an exhilarating zip-lining adventure and visit to Green Hill Butterfly Farm
- Guided night hike in the Belizean Rainforest
- Ground transportation to Maya Flats; flight from Maya Flats to San Pedro
- Personal welcome at San Pedro airstrip with boat transfer to Matachica
- Five nights at Matachica Resort in two of our Seabreeze Beach Casitas with king beds
- Tropical welcome cocktails upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, lunch and three-course dinner
- Sixty minute deep tissue massage for the parents
- Private group beach BBQ
- One group Hol Chan Shark Ray Alley tour
- One Secret Beach Jet Ski tour provided by Castaway Caye
- Flight from San Pedro to Belize City International Airport
After your stay in the jungle, you’ll head to the sea for five nights in one of our Seabreeze Beach Casitas at Matachica. Your time there will be spent relaxing on the beach, experiencing the diverse marine life of the barrier reef and enjoying the intimate, secluded ambiance of this special resort.
Experience a day at sea like a local during your private fresh catch Beach BBQ and eat your fresh caught fish right on the shores. Embark on a snorkel excursion to Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley Marine Reserves where you’ll observe gorgeous marine life, nurse sharks and stingrays. As a treat for the graduate, take to the sea on jet skis where you will explore the mangroves and turquoise waters of Secret Beach. Indulge in a sixty minute deep tissue massage at any point throughout your stay. Spend the rest of your time lounging on the pier, by the pool or on the beach. Between reef and rainforest, the Graduate package is the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation.
*The Graduate can be quoted with one parent, or add siblings along for the celebration!
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your reservation, we require a 10% deposit of your stay at Matachica and the balance is due two weeks prior to arrival.
May be made more than 14 days prior to arrival with a full refund of the deposit less a 10% administration fee.
Within 14 days of arrival, there is no refund.
No refund or credit for no-shows.
Please keep in mind that Matachica is a mature environment with a minimum age requirement of 16 years.
All rates are for one or two guests sharing the room.
There are no refunds for unused package items.