WAVES AND WATERFALLS
Fun in the sun never ends in Belize! Now’s the perfect time to get your adventure on in the adventurous nature of Gaia Riverlodge and the private nature of Matachica Resort & Spa.
Explore the natural beauty, culture and adventure of Belize by seeing the unique contrast of its jungle and sea. Experience everything from the world’s most ancient civilizations in the rainforest to the incredible underwater world in our seaside reefs.
TWO NIGHTS AT GAÏA RIVERLODGE
- Personal welcome at Belize City International Airport, with ground transportation to the lodge
- 2 nights’ accommodation in one Garden View Cabana with king bed
- Daily full breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Day trip to Caracol Maya site, with stops at Rio Frio Cave and the Rio On pools
- Access to our private island & waterfalls, with sun lounge chairs and hammocks
- Ground transportation to Belize City either at the Water taxi terminal or flight terminal
THREE NIGHTS AT MATACHICA
- Personal welcome at San Pedro airstrip/ water taxi terminal with boat transfer to Matachica
- 3 nights at Matachica Resort in a Seabreeze Casita with king bed
- Tropical welcome cocktails upon arrival
- Daily breakfast, lunch and 3-course dinner
- Snorkel excursion to Mexico Rocks
- Complimentary paddle boards and kayaks
- Departure transportation from Matachica to San Pedro town either at the Ferry terminal/ hopper flight airstrip
Deposit and Cancellation Policy
To confirm your reservation, we require a 10% deposit of your stay. The balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
May be made more than 45 days prior to arrival for a full refund of the deposit.
Within 45 days prior to arrival, full stay is non-refundable
No refund or credit for no-shows or unused package items.
Please keep in mind that Matachica is a mature environment with a minimum age requirement of 16 years.
All rates are for one or two guests sharing the room.
A 9% hotel tax, 15% service charge and 12.5% government sales tax included.